Virtual Reality Training
Immerse employees into realistic and engaging environments
Around the world, organisations are developing new strategies to unlock capabilities and engage global audiences. By embracing advanced technologies, a new generation of employees are leading internal change, boosting staff productivity, and fully trained to harness the power of their potential.
Integrating new technology into any business presents challenges but is made easier if considered alongside other communication, training and marketing channels.
Myriad Global Media has a wealth of expertise across various media solutions including VR, AR, film, animation, podcasts, design, and mobile apps, addressing two key questions: who is the target audience, and what are the business objectives?
If applied correctly, new technology can revolutionise any business within any sector. Benefits of applying virtual reality in corporate training include:
- Higher engagement rate with cutting edge hands-on training techniques
- Higher memory retention rate through experiential learning
- Reduced cost for training exercises and travel expenses
- Safer training for high-risk situations and complicated equipment
- Analyse immersive technology options on the market.
- Identify key business objectives, maximise returns.
- Integrate solutions into day-to-day routines.
- Make it fun and memorable, maintain momentum.
- Utilise key influencers within the business.
- Simplify operational or training procedures.
Real-life weather station
VR weather station
VR applications can:
- Accelerate training programs
- Engage the next generation of employees to develop career paths quicker
- Help retain employees once training has been completed
Health and safety top the agenda for new training requirements. Sharpening details on logistics, time and overall cost can dramatically affect which solutions are best and how successful training is for the end user. It’s paramount to ensure training is effective. To achieve the optimum results, businesses must choose training methods that engage the overall employee culture, and genuinely address key issues such as operational methodology and emergency procedures.
BY APPLYING VIRTUAL REALITY TO TRAINING METHODS, BUSINESSES CAN:
- Protect workers health, help retain staff, and boost retention and productivity.
- Increase learning by creating engaging experiences.
- Allow employees to fail without negative consequences to their safety.
- Complete and implement training without traveling and with less set up costs.
- Taylor scenarios to any situation or environment.
- Replicate equipment “virtually” allowing more employees to train and reduce equipment downtime.
- Frequently re-take training or refresh on procedures without on-site trainers.
- Reduce travel time/costs or eliminated, ideal for offshore worker inductions.
- Minimise costs associated with employee accidents, absences and sick days.
- Reduce legal costs by incident prevention.
- Measure overall effectiveness of training through detailed background analytics.
VIRTUAL REALITY USE CASES
REVOLUTIONISE YOUR INTERNAL TRAINING CAPABILITIES BY INTERACTING WITH A GLOBAL WORKFORCE VIRTUALLY
Imagine a classroom, with the teacher at the front demonstrating how a specific piece of equipment works (for example, a complex jet engine or an expensive radiology machine) and a thousand virtual employees watching, able to ask questions or step up, put a headset on and actively engage in the demo.
DOWNLOAD USE CASES BELOW