Myriad Global Media USA are looking for a U.S. Account Coordinator
About the Role
At Myriad Global Media, we believe every business has a unique story to tell. We are seeking a U.S. Account Coordinator who can support our Houston team in developing high-quality, strategic communications solutions that tell our clients’ stories in an impactful, memorable and extraordinary way. We challenge ourselves to be the best at what we do – always! If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. The Account Coordinator must have the ability to multi-task, be resourceful and work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. In this position, you must wear many hats that includes day-to-day administrative duties, client relations and management support for various creative projects. The position is based in Houston. Some travel may be required.
- Be a storyteller with experience in digital communications, such as TV, radio, film, animation, VR/AR, website development and design
- Build and nurture collaborative relationships with respected communications professionals
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of both traditional B2B Development and Client Management
- Work autonomously to find communications solutions that deliver desired results
- Ability to take initiative to bring new ideas to a project
- Effectively plan and present high-impact communications solutions based on client consultations
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree, preference in communications-related field
- Has a background and understanding of campaign or project management
- Strong communications skills with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in client relations or communications
- Has an innovative, flexible problem-solver mentality and can deliver positive change
- Able to manage ambiguity and work toward clarity, showing patience and drive until the project is complete.
- Has ability to identify and correct weaknesses with the willingness to learn
- Build and nurture collaborative relationships with respected communications professionals in the industry in order to establish long-term working partnerships
- Ability to work as a team and share knowledge and success in an atmosphere of respect, support and trust
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including full health care coverage and generous paid time off.
What is Myriad Global Media?
Myriad Global Media is an award-winning, globally-based team of strategic and marketing communications professionals, producing engaging corporate communications content. This includes interactive (VR/AR) applications, films, animation, photography, design, print, exhibitions and events. There is no one-size-fits-all answer to corporate communications. To this end, we design solutions that are precisely customized to suit each audience, objective and available resources – delivered on time and on budget.
What’s the Company Culture?
You will join a very talented and committed team, working on producing engaging content for a great mix of B2B and B2C clients.
We operate in a global, fast-paced team environment, with a strong customer service orientation. We share an interest in cutting edge technology and how it’s changing our world. Working in a high-performance atmosphere, you’ll receive support from our in-house expertise to help you own and develop key client accounts.
ABOUT MYRIAD GLOBAL
Myriad Global Media has been in business for over 30 years creating solutions that familiarise, educate and engage delivering return on investment. We have offices in London, Houston, Abu Dhabi and Georgetown. Our clients include the MOD-Army, USAF, ExxonMobil, KBR, Fluor, GE, ADNOC, MOPA (UAE) and Amazon etc.
Send your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org